Become an Amazing Ager
You’ve spent your whole life working hard and preparing for your golden years. Now it’s time for you to enjoy them!
At Touro, we make sure that life doesn’t slow down as you age. Grab your friends and join us at one of our Amazing Agers programs where you’ll be able to participate in activities, health fairs, educational events, and socialize to help you live an extraordinary life after 65. As a member of Touro’s Amazing Agers, you’ll have exclusive access to programs and benefits such as:
As we grow older, health screenings become even more important to your quality of life. As an Amazing Ager, you’ll receive wellness checkups including blood pressure, cholesterol, body mass index checks, as well as cancer screenings and education opportunities.
Touro’s Amazing Agers allows you to stay fit, informed, and engaged with wellness opportunities for seniors including physical fitness, social activities, and more.
- Monthly book club
- Walking club around Audubon Park
- Healthy eating with tips along live cooking demonstrations
- Discounted membership to Touro’s Wellness Center
Touro’s support groups allow our Amazing Agers the opportunity to interact with community members with similar medical conditions. These groups provide education, helpful tips, and a friendly support system. Our support groups include:
- Cancer Survivors Support Group
- Diabetes Support Group
- Parkinson’s Support Group
- Spinal Cord Injury Support Group
When you enroll in Amazing Agers, you’ll also join Touro’s Senior VIP Program. The Senior VIP Program includes:
- Inpatient access to private senior care unit room (when appropriate)
- A personal visit from patient experience representative
- Advance notice and registration for Prime Years Events and Seminars.
- Discounted membership to Touro Wellness Center
- Free Coffee from Touro Coffee shop on Wednesdays when presenting your VIP card
- Free Valet Parking